Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hiatus

Dear Readers,

I am sorry to say that Saturdays On Shea will be taking a bit of a hiatus through February and March.  I will be away from a computer for most of that time and so won't be able to post regularly.  I should be back online by April, in time for spring practice and the Spring Game.  The timing is probably pretty good since I anticipate there won't be much to write about through the winter months.

I look forward to getting back online in April and getting ready for the return of Boston College football in spring practice.  There's a lot that we fans have to look forward to in the coming months and SoS will be there to cover it and provide commentary every step of the way.

Take care and I will see you all back here in a couple of months.

Sincerely,

Saturdays On Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment